Honey Lip Gloss
Available in five shades.
Honey is a warm true nude shade ideal for light to medium skin tones.
- Almond Oil - Packed with Vitamin A, E & fatty acids that help your skin retain moisture and feeling soft
- Avocado Oil - Rich in Vitamin E, which leaves lips feeling moisturized & soft.
- Shea Butter - Nourishing emollient with vitamins A & E that softens & soothes.
Why we love it:
How to use:
- Apply on bare, exfoliated lips or layer over your favorite lipstick for a luminous, glassy finish that’ll make your lips instantly appear fuller.
- Pro tip: Rub your lips together to activate the oils in the formula for ultimate comfort.
Remember the first time you wore a lip gloss and how it made you feel: Sultry, effortless and instantly refreshed. We took that magic feeling of a gloss, eliminated the tacky, glittery gooeyness, and added nourishing oils to create a clean, comfortable, high-shine formula that you’ll actually want to wear. (Because it's 2019 and we shouldn't have to pick between beauty & comfort.)
Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecane, Ozokerite, Trihydroxystearin, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN:+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Free of: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. Contains less than 1% synthetic fragrances.